Seeder.cc - Review

What is Seedr ?
Seedr is a cloud torrent service. You can use it to remotely download torrents.
After downloading your files you can keep it in Seedr's cloud, or download it to your device.


Why use Seedr ?
  • Ability to download torrents via torrent file, torrent link or magnet URL
  • Ability to stream media files directly, without downloading
  • Handy file manager to organize, zip and download just the files you need
  • Great speed*
*I was able to access torrents with lots of seeds almost instantly. 
Torrents with fewer seeds take some time, but still way faster than using conventional torrent clients.


Why I chose Seedr 
To be honest, the main reason I use Seedr is because it's free;
Or at least their free plan almost satisfies my needs. 
I live in a country where owning a credit card is pretty uncommon, 
and the average person does not have access to online payment methods.

That's why I try/have to find free services. Seedr's free plan drew my attention.









There are also other reasons why I prefer Seedr over other alternatives:


1] You can expand storage limit for free by completing tasks**
Most free cloud torrent services I've used had a 2GB storage limit.
But with Seedr I was able to get some extra storage.

2] Easy to use; very beginner friendly
I am fairly new to the world of torrenting, but using Seedr was easier
than any other service I had tried.

3] Optimized for mobile devices
As someone who prefers doing tasks on mobile instead of PC, this really impressed me.
The website is responsive on mobile devices and has a clean user interface.


4] Time efficiency
As stated above, I prefer to use mobile over PC.
I find installing torrent clients on mobile devices very inconvenient.
It can drain battery and download speed can vary.

Also, I have a relatively slow internet connection, so downloading torrents directly can be tedious. Downloading it to/via Seedr and then downloading it from Seedr is way better. There's less fluctuation in download speed & downloading can be done using the mobile's native browser, without requiring installation of an additional app.

Comments